The Park Hill neighborhood in Denver has many restaurants that are tucked away gems that locals don’t mind you not knowing about. Tables is one of these gems in the Park Hill neighborhood. Chef/owners and husband and wife team Amy Vitale and Dustin Barrett opened Tables in 2005 and turned the space into an eclectic, homey restaurant with a seasonally changing menu.
The silverware and tables don’t match which gives Tables a warm, approachable, unique ambiance. The menu is carefully crafted to include simple, seasonal ingredients that produce bold flavors. Examples of the fall menu include:
- Crispy Fried quail, apple-chestnut puree, Brussels sprouts saute & port reduction
- PEI Mussels, house made sausage, avery white rascal ale broth, pumpernickel-fontina and pickled fennel slaw, cheese toast and sweet paprika aioli
- Cider Glazed Scallops, horseradish, butternut squash & celery root risotto and apple-celery leaf salad
- Pecan-Apple Pie & Maple Moscato Syrup, Whipped Cream
- Pistachio Ice Cream, Cranberry Compote & Ginger Biscotti
Tables is located at 2267 Kearney St. Denver 80207. 303-388-0299.
Lamb shank entree from Tables winter menu, photo from Tables Facebook
Unique tables at Tables Restaurant, photo from Tables Facebook